LP Software, Inc. – Worth, IL
LP Software is seeking a Technical Support Specialist to to join our team of software tech support representatives. Our ideal candidate is someone with a “just get it done” attitude. The Technical Support Specialist requires a combination of customer service and technical know-how. The Technical Support Specialist is responsible for:
- Answering customer’s questions via phone, email, and our ticketing system
- Diagnosing web application issues
- Diagnosing desktop app issues
- Diagnosing mobile app issues
- Working cross functionally with the Development Team and Implementation Team.
We are seeking someone that is willing and able to learn about of our products: LPMS-Case Management and CAMS-Compliance Audit Management software. This position is located in Worth, IL. Telecommuting is not offered for this position.
- Windows desktop OS technical support experience
- Basic familiarity with Windows and Linux servers
- 2 years experience in a helpdesk environment, preferably supporting enterprise software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (email, phone)
- Ability to deeply understand how our clients successfully utilize our solution
- Ability to learn complicated processes quickly
- Some familiarity with our application stack that consists of VB.Net, ASP.Net, Classic ASP, VB6, and MS-SQL
- Familiarity with our toolset which consists of Freshdesk, Gotomeeting, JIRA, SugarCRM, & Hipchat
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401K
Our large retail clients keep us working on a wide-variety of exciting projects.
Small, Family-like Atmosphere
Our small company feels more like a family than a business.
Learn a New Skill
Company-wide subscription to e-learning powerhouse, Udemy
About LP Software:
LP Software, Inc. is the leader in Incident Management and Audit Compliance software with offices in Worth, IL. At LP Software, you’ll be joining a first class company, working with large retail clients, developers, sales, and business leaders.
To apply, send cover letter, resume to email@example.com