LP Software, Inc. – Nationwide
LP Software is seeking an Implementation Specialist to oversee new client implementations and existing client upgrades. Our ideal candidate is someone with a “just get it done” attitude. The Implementation Specialist is a multi-disciplined role that is a project manager, trainer, and best-practices consultant. The Implementation Specialist is responsible for:
- Managing new client implementations; configuring the software to a client’s business needs
- Ensuring continuous communication with the client by holding weekly project status calls
- Conducting training sessions with clients so that they learn to utilize the software to its fullest potential.
- Working cross functionally with the Sales Team and Technical Support Team.
We are seeking someone that is willing and able to learn about of our products: LPMS-Case Management and CAMS-Compliance Audit Management software. Telecommuting is possible for the right candidate.
- Ability to manage customer expectations & overall satisfaction
- Previous project management experience and related certification(s)
- Previous training experience (either web-based or in-person)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (email, phone and in-person)
- Ability to deeply understand how our clients successfully utilize our solution
- Ability to learn complicated processes quickly
- Amazing organizational skills
Telecommuting, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401K
Our large retail clients keep us working on a wide-variety of exciting projects.
About 50% of our workforce telecommutes daily. This option is available for eligible positions.
Learn a New Skill
Company-wide subscription to e-learning system
About LP Software:
LP Software, Inc. is the leader in Incident Management and Audit Compliance software with offices in Worth, IL. At LP Software, you’ll be joining a first class company, working with large retail clients, developers, sales, and business leaders.
To apply, send cover letter, resume to email@example.com